One in five said they would give up TV. (They'll be reading ROK Comics instead, perhaps...)
Other findings include:
- 65% of Tweens/Teens 10-17 report using phones during school hours
- 58% of those surveyed that text message say they have texted during class
- 44% of respondents use text messages as their primary form of communication
- 52% say they text while at the movies and 28% at the dinner table
- 26% report they check for text messages or send one less than ten minutes after waking up in the morning.