Friday 4 May 2012

Praise for Team MOBILE #1


Top SF web site SF Crowsnest has given Team M.O.B.I.L.E. #1 a positive review in its latest round up of genre publishing.

“ROK Comics have certainly invested some time and effort here, as the audio soundtrack is excellent,” says reviewer Andy Whitaker. “There is a good mix of voices which are all clearly audible.

“On my first reading, after the second I found myself just looking at the pictures and listening to the audio without reading the speech bubbles. It feels and looks like a quality product making good use of the iPad’s capabilities.

“… It is refreshing to see something new, especially a UK comic,” he concludes. “With its use of an audio soundtrack and icons to provide additional information it deserves to be a big success. I have no trouble recommending this to anyone who has an iPad. Personally, I want to find out what happens to the latest two new recruits to Team M.O.B.I.L.E so will be keeping a look out for issue # 2.”

Read the full review here

No comments: